We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seoul Hotel Centro

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Seoul Hotel Centro

Hi I have made a booking at this hotel on their website but have had nothing in response.

It is very close to where one of my daughters is living, have seen it from the outside in September this year as they were obviously refurbishing, Can anyone give me assurances its not a love hotel!

thanks

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
467 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Seoul Hotel Centro

It's definitely not a 'love hotel', though you may find some in adjacent blocks.

If you booked through their website, did you also run 'Confirmation - Reservation Check' function on their website? Apparently it's asking for your name and phone number you've entered for your reservation.

2. Re: Seoul Hotel Centro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 05:17