We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Busan-Jeju-Seoul April 2014

Wilayah...
3 posts
Save Topic
From Busan-Jeju-Seoul April 2014

Hi everyone,

My friend and I are planning to go Korea from 13th April to 21st April 2014 next year. We will be landing in Busan around 4 pm. I am thinking of taking the flight to Jeju on the same day and will spend two days there. So, maybe on 15th I'm planning to get a flight directly to seoul from Jeju. We will spend another 4 days in Seoul before going to Busan on 19th April. So, the last two days will be in Busan before flying back to Kuala Lumpur.

Do you think the days that I'm spending in each place are okay? should I just take the round trip flight from Busan-Jeju-Busan or one-way trip from Busan-Jeju-Seoul? I know that the price is a bit pricey from jeju to Seoul (around 37000 to 49000 won) compare to jeju to Busan (around 37000-43000 won).

Oh Btw, the flight price is from Jeju Air

Your suggestion is welcome :) :)

I am yet to plan my itinerary hehe.

Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
581 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Busan-Jeju-Seoul April 2014

Going to Jeju and Seoul sounds pretty good.

I think you should take Busan -> Jeju -> Seoul air ticket.

Otherwise, you'd have to come to Busan, take train to Seoul so you have to pay for your train ticket and it will take more than half a day of your journey, which I think is not worth it.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
178 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Busan-Jeju-Seoul April 2014

Me and my friends, we are going to Korea in April from 14 to 22 Apr almost the same timing as you.

But we are from Singapore to Jeju to Busan to Seoul to Singapore.

We will spend 3 days 2 night at Jeju Island and only 1 night at Busan (going to Busan bec planning to go

to see Cherry Blossom at Jinhae).

3. Re: From Busan-Jeju-Seoul April 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 06:21