We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

price ferry tickets jeju- incheon

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
29 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
price ferry tickets jeju- incheon

I am considering to take a ferry (Saturday 19th of April 2014) from Jeju leaving at 19 to Incheon arriving at 8:30

Foreigners can't book this online it seems. You have to call. But that would be an expensive call I am afraid.

Prices for the ferry vary between 64,100 - 720,000 won.

Does anyone have any experience with this night boat? What was the actual price more or less of your ticket? I guess the cheapest are just a seat and the most expensive are cabins? Would there be any option in between too? Thanks in advance!

Ferry Operator: Chonghaejin Marine

Incheon ↔ Jeju

ferry name Ohamana:

64,100 - 720,000 won Incheon: 032-889-7800

Jeju: 064-725-2500

www.cmcline.co.kr (Korean)

Mentioned in this post
Jeju
Jeju
Jeju Island, South Korea
Incheon
Incheon
South Korea
St Martin / St...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: price ferry tickets jeju- incheon

Hi Jools, I am in the same situation. I would like to travel to jeju on Monday 21st of July by this ferry but I can't find any information about it. I even don't know if it is still working since the last incident on this ferry-boat in May... Did you get any information ?

I am arriving from Dandong (China) to Incheon Pier on July 18th and I will try to get my ticket on that day.

Good luck

Fred

Edited: 17 May 2014, 16:28
Mentioned in this post
Dandong
Dandong
Liaoning, China
Incheon
Incheon
South Korea
Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
8,810 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: price ferry tickets jeju- incheon

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297885-i10493-k74…

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: price ferry tickets jeju- incheon

Hi guys, any luck with this? I'm looking to do exactly the same this Monday (28th July) and have the same questions and issues...

Adam

4. Re: price ferry tickets jeju- incheon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2015, 07:15