We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Incheon - Busan Late Night Transportation

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Topic
Incheon - Busan Late Night Transportation

Hi All,

We are planning to go on this October. The plan is after arrive on Incheon Airport, we will directly go to Busan. We are hoping to catch KTX, but the problem is we will arrive at 22.30 while when I tried to check, last train to Busan is on 23.00. I'm quite sure it is impossible to take KTX.

Also, already for bus, last bus is around 22 also.

Is there any other way to reach Busan ?

Or should I just stay overnight on airport and try for first train?

If yes, would anybody share any advice of stay overnight on Incheon around that time?

Thanks a lot.

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,841 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Incheon - Busan Late Night Transportation

Stay overnight in Unseo (Airport town). NOT Incheon!

hotel Queen, June, Airportel, Sky are all ok. Most if not all have pick up shuttles.

You can then take commuter train from Unseo station to Seoul station early morning and then KTX.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
8,313 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Incheon - Busan Late Night Transportation

The last bus to Busan departs at 2AM from Seoul Express bus terminal.

www.kobus.co.kr/web/eng/index.jsp

Edited: 03 June 2014, 13:02
Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Incheon - Busan Late Night Transportation

Hi Ethelman2,

thanks for your reply. We are still discussing for other possibilities except going for hotel.

Nao,

I don't think we can catch bus from Incheon to Seoul Express bus terminal. Thanks.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
8,313 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Incheon - Busan Late Night Transportation

If so, you have no choice but to stay in the airport, airport town, Incheon or Seoul. Catch KTX in the morning and you can reach Busan before 0830

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Incheon - Busan Late Night Transportation

Hi may i know what you guys did in the end?cos my family and I will be facing the exact same situation as you guys...we really would appreciate some advice

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Incheon - Busan Late Night Transportation

Hi,

In the end, we decide to stay overnight in Airport Town as we also need to wait for our friend who arrive in early next morning.

It's also the easiest choice than taking the late night bus (how to go to bus terminal and time constraint with the bus schedule)

If you decide to reserve hotel near airport, better look for those who provide transportation between airport and hotel.

In my case, we need to make a call to the hotel to pick us up. Some hotels says you can ask the information desk to call for you, which we found not true.

In the end, we make the call ourself from public phone in the airport.

7. Re: Incheon - Busan Late Night Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2016, 05:15