We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reclat will be away until early January..

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
Destination Expert
for Seoul
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
reclat will be away until early January..

Hi Ethel, Blee, Seasmoke, SeoulHyena and other forum members,

I'll be away for one month. I'm not sure i can access the internet during my trip. From what i know, the city (Palembang) that i'll travel to, access to the Internet will be quite slow (dial-up).

And for member who PM me, i've reply your messages. If you have other queries you may post new topic and Ethel/ Blee/ Seasmoke/ SeoulHyena will help you out. Sorry guys, can't help you during this time.

Btw wishing you all have a wonderful Christmas & New Year.

C u all next year.. :)

Best wishes,

reclat

singapore
Level Contributor
112 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reclat will be away until early January..

Hi Reclat,

Thanks for your assistance you provide when i was planning my trip. Enjoy your holidays. This forum will miss you.

New York
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: reclat will be away until early January..

Bon voyage~!

In which country Palembang is at?

Blee

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
287 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: reclat will be away until early January..

enjoy yourself, reclat and be safe!

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,161 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: reclat will be away until early January..

have fun!

Singapore
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: reclat will be away until early January..

Thanks for all your info and advice.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! Have a wonderful time, stay safe and healthy...see you next year!

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Seoul
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: reclat will be away until early January..

Thank you guys.. :)

Blee, Palembang is in Indonesia, one of the largest city, capital city of South Sumatra, about one hour flight from S'pore or 45 mins flight from Jakarta.

Palembang famous with its fish cake called pempek, similar to eumuk but the pempek use spicy black vinegar instead of fish broth. Very yummy.. :)

I'll be staying there for 2 weeks for my bro's wedding, he got the girl from there :).. then back to my 2nd home, the lion city, S'pore for few days to meet my friends & relatives and also need to satisfy my "annual" cravings of the chicken rice and laksa LOL :D and continue my shopping spree & x'mas-new year moments in HKG and eat the Portugese tarts & watch the ZAiA show in Macau. :)

I'll try to access the internet however the wireless @ Novotel, Palembang is hopeless, opening one page takes ages.. and got disconnected many times before. I guess Telkomsel really need to improve their internet services.

Gonna miss you all guys.. :)

New York
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: reclat will be away until early January..

Reclat, sounds like you will have great holidays. (Sigh~)

Americans need more vacation days!

I can barely make a visit to my parent's place for Thanksgiving. Then again, I work close to Rockefeller Center, so I will be at holiday central. :)

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Seoul
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: reclat will be away until early January..

Hi everyone,

Try to check the forum today.. wow.. you all done a good job... :)

Blee, i guess i'm miss my food more compare to the people there LOL..

9. Re: reclat will be away until early January..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2010, 05:25