We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yong pyong to mt seorak??

Singapore
4 posts
Save Topic
yong pyong to mt seorak??

Hi, I will be staying at Yong Pyong Dragon Valley hotel for this winter. Would like to visit Mt Seorak when I am there. Hence, does anyone have directions on how I can commute between these 2 areas?

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
467 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: yong pyong to mt seorak??

Find a shuttle from Yong Pyong Resort to Hoenggye, take a bus from Hoenggye Bus Terminal to Gangneung Bus Terminal (every half an hour or so, some 2200 Won), then from Gangneung Bus Terminal to Sokcho (very frequent, around 7100 Won). There is no direct service from Hoenggye to Sokcho.

singapore
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: yong pyong to mt seorak??

Hello DeltaEagle,

May i know how long does it take to travel between this 2 place?

3. Re: yong pyong to mt seorak??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2010, 05:15