We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far is the Courtyard Marriot from Downtown Seoul?

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St.Louis
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How far is the Courtyard Marriot from Downtown Seoul?

Hi

I am traveling to Seoul and staying at Courtyard Marriot in Times Square Seoul.Does anyone know how far it is from thinks to do in Downtown Seoul. On the Website for the Courtyard it says 5mins away, but my friend is saying like a hour. Not sure?? Thanks for the help!

Courtyard Seoul Times Square

442 Yeongdeungpo-dong 4-ga,Yeoungdeungpo-gu

Seoul, 150-798

South Korea

This is the Address

Edited: 12 February 2010, 01:26
Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
467 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How far is the Courtyard Marriot from Downtown Seoul?

5 minutes on foot from Yeongdeungpo Metro/Train Station, perhaps, but if you define 'downtown Seoul' by the area around Seoul City Hall / Jong-no, then it's 20 minutes by metro (Line 1)

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,109 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How far is the Courtyard Marriot from Downtown Seoul?

DeltaEagle is entirely right.

However, the difficulty is "whare is downtown Seoul".

To Apgujeong/Cheongdam- clubs and bars and fashionable district, yes 1 hour. To City Hall about 20 mins.

Look at review here on TA, and you'll get the flavour of where it is.

(Actually, I think they say "5 mins from financial district"). I'd differ from even that,since I think financial Dist is along Teheranro in Gangnam. THEY mean Youido, where many corporate HQs are located.

3. Re: How far is the Courtyard Marriot from Downtown Seoul?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2010, 07:16