We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation From Incheon to Myeongdong

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation From Incheon to Myeongdong

Hi

Planning to spend several days (5) in Seoul enroute to Manila.

With all the baggaes I got, what is the best way/cheapest to get to the hotel from the airport to Myeongdong? I saw one post that Taxi are bad except for the international taxi?

Weather - arriving 10/29/2010 till the 3rd or 4th of Nov.

Hotel - thinking of using Ibis Ambassador, because it seems that is the most convinient hotel around the area.

What are the place I need to visit?

Thanks

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,155 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation From Incheon to Myeongdong

Welcome to the forum.

Cheapest is the train, but don't know what baggage you have, so might be hard.

Taxis are bad? Hm don't know why you would say that. You can get a fixed price for about US$60.

Other option is limo bus, ranging from abt US$8 to 14 depending on luxury.

So: what baggage do you have?

And is it just you?

Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation From Incheon to Myeongdong

tahnks for the information

i will have 2 suitcases and 1 handcarry plus 1 shoulder bag. Korea is not my final destination actually going to Manila the final destination. Im thinking of stopping by korea on the way to manila instead of stopping by on way back to US.

Bus might be the best way and saw something about bus 6015 which has a stop close to Ibis Ambassador. Unless u have a rec for another hotel.

Will taxi takes US dollar or has to KRW ?

Thansk you very much for ur help

New York
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation From Incheon to Myeongdong

The airport bus has enough storage for your luggage.

You can exchange or get get some KRW at the airport since they don't accept USD on taxi, bus and etc.

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
467 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation From Incheon to Myeongdong

If you ultimatey settle for Ibis Myeongdong, then airport limo bus 6015 is as good as taxi. As simple as that.

5. Re: Transportation From Incheon to Myeongdong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2010, 06:18