We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riverside hotel in Seoul

Hanoi
1 post
Save Topic
Riverside hotel in Seoul

I would like to book for a group of my friend in Riverside Hotel in Seoul ((6-1-ga, Jamwon-dong, Seocho-gu). They told me that it is 4 star hotel. Coudl you share information concerning this hotel? I have no information about it except it has 103 rooms. Thanks a lot.

Kim

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,410 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riverside hotel in Seoul

dorry - don't know it.

It is listed on most booking engines and they give you some information- eg Asiarooms

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
978 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riverside hotel in Seoul

Hi HanKim

Here is some feedback

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294197-d454922…

<<Being an ideal place in the city of Seoul, this hotel offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a memorable one>>.

Here is some more info…..

<<Location

Located in the south of Han River, the Riverside Hotel is close to Itaewon Shopping District and Gangnam Express Bus Terminal. This property is 8 kilometres from the city centre and 10 kilometres from the Seoul Train Station.

Rooms

This hotel boasts modern guestrooms that are equipped with all the essential amenities to ensure you utmost comfort.

Restaurant

The Le Ciel Restaurant serves delicious western and Korean cuisine for you to feast on.

asiahotels.com/hotelinfo/…

AND FINALLY, I found the Hotel website……

http://www.riversidehotel.co.kr/

BUT only some of this in english

So, probably a 3***by international standards. Nothing remarkable. Probably adequate for most people.

and here some very good photos and positive reviews….

agoda.com/asia/…the_riverside_hotel.html

3 minutes from Subway Station Shinsa (Sinwa) and 2 minutes Airport Express bus stop so I think it looks good for the rate.

Regards

DCtheKiwi

3. Re: Riverside hotel in Seoul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2011, 06:41