We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest station to Flower Hotel

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Nearest station to Flower Hotel

Can anyone pls let me know which is the nearest station to Flower Hotel.

I will be arriving Seoul on 12th Nov, which is a better option of travelling from Incheon Airport to Flower Hotel. Should I take the Limousine Bus from the airport, if so where shall I alight that is convenient to the hotel? Or should I take the AREX to Gimpo Int'l, then transfer to subway, if so which line shall I take and which station to alight?

Thanks.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
964 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearest station to Flower Hotel

Address is:-

30-6 Cheongnyangni 1 Dong Dongdaemun Gu Seoul. This is slightly east of downtown.

The hotel is located near by the railway and subway station (Cheongnyangni) and takes about 5 minutes by walk from the station (Line 1, Exit 3) it offers easy access to Dongdaemun and Namdaemun market.

Cheongnyangni Subway Station (124) is on Line 1 It is 4 stops to Dongdaemun (128), 2 more to Jongno 3 Station (130) to Insadong, Palaces etc.

Subway will get you anywhere easily.

To get there, probably a Limo to Dongdaemun , then travel 2 stops.or a brief taxi.

If you took ARex, then subway you would need to change from Line 5 to Line 1 at Station Jongno 3 ((Interchange ( Line 5 (534) which is also Line 1 (130))

DCtheKiwi

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
964 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nearest station to Flower Hotel

Hi

Good news. Airport Limo 6002 will take you all the way from tyhe Airport to

Cheongnangni Station, Perfect. (Airport Limo, not KAL but still very comfortable coach.

Here is the detail from the airport website...

airport.kr/airport/traffic/bus/busList.iia…

Click on "details" and you can see the route and details

Cost KRW 10,000 ie US$8.96

DCtheKIw

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nearest station to Flower Hotel

Hi Acedog,

Thank so much for the informations.

Now that I know which station I will be using most of the time, makes my travel plan around Seoul easier specially when I look at the subway map in the travel book.

Have a nice weekend.

Thanks again!

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
964 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nearest station to Flower Hotel

Good to understand these things before you arrive. Location should work well for you

Regards

DCtheKiwi

Edited: 08 October 2010, 21:43
5. Re: Nearest station to Flower Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2011, 06:16