We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Seoul itionery

singapore
Level Contributor
245 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
My Seoul itionery

hello all the kind souls here, please help to see if this plan is doable?

Will be going in sequence of how i put down, hope i plan it the correct way.

Day 1:

Lotte World ( Theme Park)

Lotte Mall

Folklore Musemum

Day 2:

Gyeongbokgung Palace

samchengdong

Changdeokgung Palace (secret garden)

Insadong

Myeongdong

Namdaemoon

Dongdaemoon market (open till 5am)

Day 3:

Nami island (half day tour)

Seoul Plaza is located right in front of Seoul city hall.

Gangnam

Sinchon

Still have this places in mind but dont know where to slot:

- Noryangjin Seafood Market

- Learning how to make Kimchi in the musemum

New York
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: My Seoul itionery

Hi welcome to SK forum.

Your itinerary is way too much. Covering two huge palaces and two popular tourists area in one day? The Biwon(secret garden) tour alone took me about 1.5 hrs. Gyeongbokgung Palace is even bigger than the other palace. I would limit myself to two palaces then do either Insa-dong or Samcheong-dong, then Dongdaemun market if your legs can still stand after you cover those areas.

For Day 3, Nami island is more of a day trip destination then half day trip. Gangnam and Shinchon are two huge separate areas that are some distance away from each other. Also where in Gangnam area do you want to go? COEX-mall? Apgujung-dong Rodeo Street area? or Shinsa-dong Garousue-gil?

I advise you trim off your plans so you can appreciate each place you visit better, rather than spending most of time traveling one spot to another.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
985 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Seoul itionery

,,,nice reply and very useful blee

singapore
Level Contributor
245 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Seoul itionery

thank you very much blee for the helpful reply, will work out on my plan again :)

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
12,260 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Seoul itionery

In Uk we have tours where people land at Liverpool, board a bus that drives to London and passes a few places. No getting off the bus. That evening the tour peopl board their plane to France.

Your tour is like that, I'm afraid.

Tell us where you stay and maybe we can help?

singapore
Level Contributor
245 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My Seoul itionery

i am still choosing..probably staying at Hotel Ibis Myeong-dong

But my friend they are still looking..

in gangam i want to go to the place where there is cosmetics, like etude house, skinfood, and the place that is selling trendy wears..

i only know it is in gangnam.. but dont knoe which part of it. actually i thought gangnam is a small place >.<

i will cut off a few place, and repost my itionery again.. or maybe extend another day stay there..

Edited: 26 November 2010, 02:04
6. Re: My Seoul itionery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2011, 06:40