We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay near the airport?

Penang
Level Contributor
78 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay near the airport?

We will be going to south korea end of March and our flight will be reaching late in the evening. We are planning to go to Jeju the next morning. So any suggestion on where to stay which is convenient for us to go to Gimpo airport the next morning? We are looking for a budget and clean place to stay the night.

Thanks.

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,317 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay near the airport?

you have little choice near to Gimpo. Hence your best chance will be in "airport town", at Unseo metro station.

Please look at

www.lifeinkorea.com/Hotels/Korea/Unseo-dong/e

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
977 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay near the airport?

Hi

Are both flights to/from Incheon .

If you reply then I can advise you.

Regards

DCtheKiwi

Penang
Level Contributor
78 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay near the airport?

I will be reaching Incheon and flying out from Gimpo on the next morning to Jeju.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
977 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay near the airport?

Hi

I cannot locate any Hotel at Gimpo.

All the Hotels vicinity Uneso indicate their proximity to Incheon , not mentioning Gimpo. Most have complimentary pick-up from Incheon.

The Airport Express goes from Incheon 2 stops to Uneso and 2 more to Gimpo – so if you get a Hotel at Uneso, I am sure this can work, hoping your morning flight is not too early

DCtheKiwi

Penang
Level Contributor
78 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay near the airport?

Thanks a lot, guys.

I think we are going to go ahead to book Incheon Airport Guesthouse from the link ethelman2 provided. Our flight to Jeju is at 10am, so i think we should have just enough time to get to Gimpo without having to get up so early. :D

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay near the airport?

I recommend you to take a look this hotel blog. Incheon Airport Hotel Sky

http://incheonairporthotelsky.blogspot.com/

This is clean budget hotel near airport (has free airport transportation).

7. Re: Where to stay near the airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2012, 06:19