We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

underground arcade

hawaii
Level Contributor
568 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
underground arcade

hello

looking at my seoul lonely planet city map and i see underground arcades all over the place.

i have never been to seoul before --what is an underground arcade-?

thank you for help

New York
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: underground arcade

It's like shopping mall in underground. These shopping arcades are really convenient when the weather is too wild outside (too cold, or too much rain & etc.) Many of Seoul's subway stations are connected with these malls which have shops selling clothes, cosmetics and other various stuffs. Lots of my local friends like to shop at Gangnam Terminal Underground Shopping Center, …visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_6.jsp…

2. Re: underground arcade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 16:17