We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SNSD Concert Tickets July 2011

Honolulu, Hawaii
2 posts
Save Topic
SNSD Concert Tickets July 2011

Hello, I am planning my first trip to the land of my ancestors next month. As part of the trip, I would like to attend SNSD concert at the Olympic Gymnastics arena. I don't think I can buy tickets from the USA, but will tickets be available in Seoul? Do they have ticket brokers or scalpers in Seoul or maybe my hotel concierge can help? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Mentioned in this post
Seoul
Seoul
South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
467 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: SNSD Concert Tickets July 2011

…gmarket.co.kr/challenge/…

Purchase function will not be activated until Tuesday, June 07, 08:00 (Korea Standard Time).

Mentioned in this post
Honolulu, Hawaii
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: SNSD Concert Tickets July 2011

Thanks for the link, but I wasn't able to get the G Market site to work. Apparently, you need proof of residence? Not sure.

Anyway, can anyone please advise if tickets would be available on the secondary market, ticket brokers or even scalpers at the venue on the day of the show? In the US you can get a ticket to any concert or sports event -- just depends on negotiating a price you're willing to pay -- but is that even possible in Seoul?

ANY help or thoughts in this regard will be most appreciated. Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Seoul
Seoul
South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
467 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: SNSD Concert Tickets July 2011

You can set up your G-market customer account WITHOUT the Alien Registration Card number.

…gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_member/fmember_…

Get your ID and password, log on to the Korean version of the website, copy and paste the title of the ticket page previously provided and proceed. This concert ticket does not appear on the English version of the website.

4. Re: SNSD Concert Tickets July 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 12:20