We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Westin Chosun for a family of 6

Singapore, Singapore
10 posts
Save Topic
Airport to Westin Chosun for a family of 6

Hi

Urgently need your advice. I'm travelling with my husband, parents and 2 children (6 yrs and 1 year old). We are staying at Westin Chosun arriving on this Saturday afternoon.

Could you advise

1) which airport limo bus to take and where to stop?

2) how much it would cost?

3) is it cheaper to take a taxi for all of us? We would have a fair amount of luggage

4) Can we take just 1 taxi for all 6 of us?

Thanks so much for your help. This is a last minute decision to go to Seoul and I'm panicking a bit as we are so unprepared.

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
467 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Westin Chosun for a family of 6

Route 6701, KAL Limousine bus, directly to Westin Chosun, from ICN bus stop 4B or 11A.

Adult 15000 Korean Won / Child(6~12) 10000 Won

All large luggage will be put into the undercarriage of the bus.

Combined fare of your family still beats a taxi ride.

Edited: 16 June 2011, 19:03
Singapore, Singapore
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Westin Chosun for a family of 6

Thanks so much. Will take the bus then.

3. Re: Airport to Westin Chosun for a family of 6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 12:18