We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Everland?

London
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to Everland?

I have looked at a guidemap which was printed in 2009, and it seems there is (was) a bus stop for Everland Amusement Park just across from Gangnam Metro Station.

Is this service still available?

If so, how long does it take for the bus to get to Everland? And also cost, operating hours?

If not, how else can i get to the park and back as a daytrip?

Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
32 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Everland?

i went to everland last year august, and i took the bust to everland on gangnam station! it was working fine!

the schedule is here (taken from http://www.seoulkoreaasia.com/everland.htm)

Everland, Seoul – How to Get there

There are several buses you can catch to get from Seoul to Everland:

Express Bus: From Seoul Nambu Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an express bus bound for Everland (1 hour ride).

Other buses: At Exit 6 of Gangnam Subway Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), get City Express Bus (jwaseok bus) N. 5002 (50 min ride). At Exit 13 of Gyodae Subway Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), catch City Express Bus N. 1500 or 1500-1 (80 min ride). At Exit 2 (Seoul Subway Line 2) or Exit 3 (Seoul Subway Line 4) of Sadang Station, take City Express Bus N. 1500-2 (80 min ride).

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,824 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Everland?

5002 from Gangnam station is about 2000 won each way. About 1UK pound

Pasig, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to Everland?

When we ride the Bus 5002 from Gangnam Station, will it drop us at Everland? Or do we have to ask the driver to drop us there? Will they say that it's Everland or notification?

Will it be a straight/direct bus 5002 to Everland or will it have many stops first before reaching Everland.

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,824 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get to Everland?

It finishes at Everland but it is a bus that stops at lots of stops on the way. Everyone gets off at Everland!

Miri, Malaysia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get to Everland?

1 question, so u go back using the same method, i mean bus 5002? issit the same bus stop?

6. Re: How to get to Everland?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 18:17