We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seorak Hanhwa Resort to Mt Seorak natural park

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Seorak Hanhwa Resort to Mt Seorak natural park

Hi there

I am planning to stay at Hanhwa Resort in Mt sorak ( taking the 2 days 1 night waterpia package). Does anybody know how to go to Mt seorak natural park from the Hanhwa resort by public transport ? is it easy ?

thanks

South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Seorak Hanhwa Resort to Mt Seorak natural park

The best way is just take a taxi, 10Km away, 20min, 8,000~10,000KRW. There's no direct bus between Hanhwa Resort and Mt Sorak.

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
467 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seorak Hanhwa Resort to Mt Seorak natural park

The geography of your itinerary is, basically, that you will travel on a HU~~GE U-shape, first from the valley where Waterpia is located towards downtown Sokcho, then back into the next valley where the main entrance of the National Park is located.

So, if you must use public transportation, the first half of the big U will be covered by bus no. 3 or 3-1, you proceed to Sokcho Fire Station bus stop (northbound stop), then you cross the road in order to catch bus no. 7 or 7-1 from the opposite, southbound bus stop for the second half of the big U.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seorak Hanhwa Resort to Mt Seorak natural park

Dear JJ and Delta Eagle

Many thanks for your valuable reply. Based on your info, I think I will take taxi as it is not so expensive and can save lots of time.

cheers

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Seorak Hanhwa Resort to Mt Seorak natural park

Hi,

Can i know more about the 2D1N waterpia package? Where to get the package from? TQ

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seorak Hanhwa Resort to Mt Seorak natural park

Hi Cherry

u can click on this website www.seoulcitytourinkorea.com/prov/index.asp…

they have the 2 D 1 nite to han hwa resort for only 101 000 won.

BTW, do u take airasia ? do u know if we arrive at 10 pm, what is the best way to go to downtown seoul ?

6. Re: Seorak Hanhwa Resort to Mt Seorak natural park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 22:17