My sister and I will reach ICN by end of October (arrive at 21:55, Tuesday). We heard that the last bus from ICN>Seoul is 22:45, but the bus ticket purchase counter is closed on 21:30. We heard about AREX too but we are not confidence in buying the ticket through the machine. Is there any other way to reach Seoul by that time?
We hope to visit these places during our 3-day stay in Seoul:
1) Lotto World
2) N Seoul Tower
3) Dongdaemun Market
4) O-world Dajeon Zoo/Aquarium
5) Bear Museum
Can somebody please advise me which of the above places are far from town?
Besides, we will be going to Busan by bus on the 4th day. We hope to get an accommodation that is close to the Seoul bus terminal (that will be easier for us to take a bus from Seoul to Busan). We searched the web and got a few choices (room rate from low to high):
1) Kakao Motel (100, Yeongdeungpo1-ga, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Yeong-deungpo, Seoul, South Korea)
2) Open Guesthouse – Breakfast included (105-19, Seongbuk-dong 1-ga, Seongbuk-gu, Central, Seoul, South Korea)
3) Amiga Inn Seoul (193-9, Yeonji-dong, Jongno-gu, Jongro / Insadong, Seoul, South Korea)
4) Merdian Hotel (29-41, Changcheon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Shinchon / Hongdae, Seoul, South Korea)
5) Queen 21 Hotel (29-68, Chancheon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Shinchon / Hongdae, Seoul, South Korea)
6) Baekje Hotel (982-3, hwagok 6-Dong, Gangseo-Gu, Gangseo / Gimpo Airport, Seoul, South Korea)
7) Kaya Hotel (98-11, Garwol-dong, Yongsan, Seoul, South Korea)
8) Ritz Seoul Hotel (702-1, Sanggye6-dong, Nowon-gu, Gangbuk, Seoul, South Korea)
9) JJ Hotel (228-6 Yongdap-Dong, Sungdong-Gu, Dongdaemun, Seoul, South Korea)
10) Hotel Time (924-1, Hwagok1-dong, Gangseo-gu, Gangseo / Gimpo Airport, Seoul, South Korea)
11) Lush Hotel (446-55, Bun-dong, Gangbuk, Seoul, South Korea)
12) Hotel Cello (37-3, Bangi-Dong, Songpa-gu, Jamsil/Songpa, Seoul, South Korea)
Can somebody please advise us which accommodation above is closest to the bus terminal?*
(If possible, please advise us should we take KAL or Standard airport bus from ICN, which will bring us more near to the chosen accommodation).
* We heard about the free shuttle bus from Seoul>Busan provided by Visit Korea Committee, but Nopo-dong bus terminal in Busan is more convenience for our friend in Busan to pick us. That is why we choose bus to reach there.