We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please advice to catch last 6015 Airport bus to Myeong-Dong

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surabaya, Indonesia
Level Contributor
37 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Please advice to catch last 6015 Airport bus to Myeong-Dong

Hello everyone,

Can anybody tell me is it possible for us to catch last airport bus number 6015 to Myeong-Dong (schedule last bus is 22:50 according the website) if my flight (Air Asia) will arrive (landing in Incheon Airport) in March 2012 at 22:00pm.

So after the plane landing i have to go to the immigration (customs) and baggage pickup and then run to the bus stops 1st Floor 5B,12A.

Do you think we can make it in 50 minutes?

If it is impossible can you give any suggestion for cheap transportation us (2 adults and 1 children 2,5 years old) to Myeong-Dong area ?

Thank you for your kind help and attention.

Regards,

Setyadarma

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
124 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please advice to catch last 6015 Airport bus to Myeong-Dong

I wouldn't count on it, because Incheon airport is big, and depending on which gate you arrive at, you may have to take internal monorail to reach customs.

Depending on how many days you'll stay in Seoul, you may consider staying the first day at airport hotel (they are definitely cheaper than city hotel),and they have 24hr airport shuttle. It will be a good rest for your little one, too. From there, you have many options to go Myengdong.

Surabaya, Indonesia
Level Contributor
37 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please advice to catch last 6015 Airport bus to Myeong-Dong

•°•♡ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓧ•ⓨⓞⓤ♡•°• For the advice.

I think we would take the airport hotel for the 1st night.

We will spend totally 4 nights 5 days in Seoul.

Which one do you prefer ... Queen hotel or Seville hotel or maybe you have another airport hotel recommendation for best ?

I plan we will take the free shuttle bus to the airport hotel (is it still running around 11 pm right?) And tomorrow afternoon after checkout go with the free shuttle bus back to the airport to get to 6015 airport bus to myeong dong. Is this plan suitable since we will carrying 2 big luggage and 1 baby stroller.

Do you have in mind what is the best place to bring 2,5 years old dauighter to have a great time in Seoul (playground or something else) while we will stay in ibis seoul myeong-dong? What I already in mind is going to Aquarium in COEX.

I'm really appreciate your advice. •°•♡ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓧ•ⓨⓞⓤ♡•°•

SF
Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Please advice to catch last 6015 Airport bus to Myeong-Dong

It's doable. It took about 30 min from landing to get out of the customs a couple days ago. If you miss the bus, you can always take arex train to Seoul station and then taxi to your hotel in Myeongdong. That'll be cheaper anyway.

Personally, I'd head directly to your hotel in Myeongdong. Unpacking and then repacking just for one night is a hassle, imo, and shuttling back and forth only adds to it.

Edited: 09 October 2011, 02:27
Surabaya, Indonesia
Level Contributor
37 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please advice to catch last 6015 Airport bus to Myeong-Dong

Hi Poetinsf..

Thank you for the advice. Wow It's really quick-fast for only 30 minutes to check out the airport. I read in the website for AREX schedule is until 21:00 daily :( Is this schedule true ? --> visitkorea.or.kr/ena/GK/GK_EN_2_2_2_3.jsp

So i think if the AREX schedule only until 21:00 it's better if we stay one night in Airport hotel although we have to repacking the luggages twice in Korea he he.

Thanks once again.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Please advice to catch last 6015 Airport bus to Myeong-Dong

It can be done.Just. My flight arrived at 5.20 pm and I caught the 6.04pm 6015 bus and I was waiting about 5 mins for the bus.

Surabaya, Indonesia
Level Contributor
37 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Please advice to catch last 6015 Airport bus to Myeong-Dong

•°•♡ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓧ•ⓨⓞⓤ♡•°• for the advice but my flight (Air Asia) will arrive (landing in Incheon Airport) in March 2012 at 22:00pm. Maybe if early at 6pm I will go directly to the myeong dong with the bus.

Thanks.

chicago, IL
Level Contributor
25 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Please advice to catch last 6015 Airport bus to Myeong-Dong

You will be cutting it too close! We just stayed at the Metro in Seoul, very close to the 6015 bus stop. The place offers a very nice breakfast, has laundry facilities on site and super close to everything.

Surabaya, Indonesia
Level Contributor
37 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Please advice to catch last 6015 Airport bus to Myeong-Dong

Thanks for the advice freckledcubfan,

Metro Hotel will be a great another optional hotel in myeong-dong area then.

Does anyone know for the nice beach hotel in incheon area for one night accomodation before heading to seoul city ?

•°•♡ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓧ•ⓨⓞⓤ♡•°•

London
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Please advice to catch last 6015 Airport bus to Myeong-Dong

Can I just clear something up?

The Airport Limousine Bus in Tokyo is just book it there and then, no advance reservations required.

Is this the same system used for the Seoul Incheon Airport Buses, or do I need to print a resrvation form off or something?

Surabaya, Indonesia
Level Contributor
37 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Please advice to catch last 6015 Airport bus to Myeong-Dong

Dear Clackers2011, London

As far as I know that there is no need to book in advance for airport bus ticket.

Just go to the bus ticket counter and theb buy the ticket. After have the ticket walk to the bus waiting bays.

I will experience it next march so maybe you will experience the bus ticketing first ^_^

Have a pleasant journey..