We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eastar Jet flight to Jeju

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Eastar Jet flight to Jeju

I have trouble in booking flight Gimpo - Jeju by Eastar. One of the compulsory is contact number. My local mobile phone is : 0811.171298. I fill in. : +62 (country code of Indonesia) follow by 811.171298. But it keep asking : "please enter your contact number"

Kindly advise, what should I do. Thank you in advance for any kind assistance

Mentioned in this post
120 replies to this topic
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
138 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eastar Jet flight to Jeju

Did try to type the country code without "+". So just try 628111........

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eastar Jet flight to Jeju

I did, but it doesn't work.

Do they only cater for Korean tel number? If so, what is the formula?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Eastar Jet flight to Jeju

Hi Anita

I encountered such a problem when I tried to book under Asiana air. tried all kinds of combination to input my Spore contact number but just cannot. Later gave up & booked Jejuair which also took me almost 3 hrs to complete my booking. Anyway this contact number thing is useless, they won't bother to contact u. The jejuair flt I booked was cancelled, (I only found out when I checked in at airport counter, they offered me alternative flt) they didn't even bother to inform me although they had my contact number. I guess they don't want to incur overseas call charges.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
138 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eastar Jet flight to Jeju

What if you registration as member before book https://www.eastarjet.com/book/join.htm…

I did booked before with eastarjet without problems. I even got refund when at check in counter as one of mu friend cannot make it.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Eastar Jet flight to Jeju

Hi Gomed,

I have registered as member. Could you share, how you enter contact number? (are you Indonesian, can you speak bahasa?)

When registered as member, I entered my local mobile number and it works. And also it appear in the compulsory box after I go through the booking process, but they keep asking : please enter your contact number.....*siigh*

Hi Hume, you're right and now I'm getting frustrated.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
138 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Eastar Jet flight to Jeju

Maybe you could try put local number 82(south korea) follow by 1 (seoul) and random number as hume17 said, maybe the don't bother to contact that number at all.

Just make sure you put a right email address.

Singapore
Level Contributor
98 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eastar Jet flight to Jeju

Please key 62+ instead of +62.

I have just updated my new mobile to Eastar jet member info, no problem encountered.

Singapore
Level Contributor
98 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Eastar Jet flight to Jeju

Let me be more precise, u should type as:

62+ 0811 1712. 98

let me know if you still encounter problem. I can send you a print screen.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Eastar Jet flight to Jeju

Hi Gomed & Guesswhat,

Huge thanks for the info, it works!

But, another problem arise.....regarding Resident Registration Number. It said, 'for foreigners please enter your Alien Registration Number'...what is this? I've tried to enter pasport number, but failed.

Need your advise....

Singapore
Level Contributor
98 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Eastar Jet flight to Jeju

For Resident Registration Number, leave it blank..it is not a compulsory field ( noticed it don't have red * like "Last name, *First Name, *Gender )

If I am not wrong, it refers to registration number for foreigner living in Korea.

You have already entered your Passport number when registered as member.

Don't have to worry about passport numbers, it will not show in the reservation confirmation (like a electronic air ticket).. they will only bother if my name in passport tally with the name in the my boarding pass.

btw, You can access Eastarjet to print out to select your seats and print boarding pass 14 days before your departure date..if any problem, let me know .

Reply to: Eastar Jet flight to Jeju
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted