We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seoul in nov.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
17 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
seoul in nov.

I'm gonna travel to seoul for the first time with wife and a 7 years old boy somewhere the middle of November. How cold should I expect the weather to be? is thermal wear necessary?

I will love to have a day trip to a ski resort near by too.

Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
581 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seoul in nov.

In mid nov, ski resorts are not open yet.

The weather is getting chilly, especially in the morning and night.

Still warm during day time though.

If you are not used to cold weather, bring the thermal wear but something which is not too bulky and heavy to carry around because you probably will have to take them off during day time.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
43 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seoul in nov.

Is it snowing now (end of November) ?

Taiyuan, China
Destination Expert
for Pingyao County
Level Contributor
3,673 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seoul in nov.

We were just there and it was pretty cold. You're from a warm place, so I would say yes--you will need thermal gear! At least you can find places to go inside and warm up.

4. Re: seoul in nov.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2013, 10:15