My boyfriend and I will be going to Korea, Seoul during March 2013, for 7 days (First Time!). We will only be going ard Seoul. We have already planned our itinerary however still have some enquiries. Really hope you guys can help us out on that.
1) After we arrived at the airport, can we just get our subway/metro card there? Is there any special fare for tourists? We will be traveling via metro most of the time as it seems to be the cheapest way to travel ard.
2) Can I get any pre-paid data plan for my smart phone or iPad? If it is available, may I know where can I get it from and how much will it cost?
3) As we will be staying out till late and say if we will to miss the last train, will it be expensive for us to take a taxi or will it be better that we stay overnight at a spa?
5) We will be staying at the area near to Gyeongbokgung Station, does anyone know of any nice and must go restaurant? Really look forward to the food (esp from the roadside)!
4) Last but not least, does anyone has any idea on how will the weather and temperature will it be during March?
Hope I didn't miss out anything and really appreciate your assiatance and kind attention!