We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DMZ tour on my layover this Saturday

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
1 post
Save Topic
DMZ tour on my layover this Saturday

I really want to do the USO DMZ tour this Saturday and am all set to book it, but I am a little worried my layover is going to make it very tight. My flight lands at Seoul Incheon at 7am and the tour starts at 9:45am. I have to meet at Camp Kim, which is near the SAM GAK JI (삼각지) Station - line no 4 and 6.

The tour ends at 5:30pm and my flight is 8pm. I shouldn't have to worry about my bag since I will just leave it checked in (I think that's OK right??). I was told the train is probably the best option since traffic isn't a factor and that it will take about an hour and a half. Is this cutting it too close? I really want to do the tour very badly but I also don't want to miss my flight home!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also any train advice since if I'm going to do that, I will need to figure out how to actually get there and back (quickly!) - won't have time for mistakes!

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,895 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: DMZ tour on my layover this Saturday

Ride AREX Express train to Seoul station and catch a cab to SamGakJi

…arex.or.kr/jsp/…use_information.jsp

2. Re: DMZ tour on my layover this Saturday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 07:16