We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone need free tour guide?

2 posts
Save Topic
Does anyone need free tour guide?

Well, Im not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I can offer a friendly tour guide for free.

Well... to be honest its not 100% free. What I would like to ask for is a lunch or dinner, a little bit of transportation fee, entrance fee or whatever necessary and a little bit of friendship.

I can offer a ride but public transportation is really cheap and nice so I recommend the public transport.

Im not a professional tour guide, and therefore cant afford a large group. I'm a guy, native Korean with sufficient English skills, in my late 20s, studying medicine. A friendly message saying hello or lets just hang out is more than welcome.

Please contact me by e mail. caliven@naver.com.

1. Re: Does anyone need free tour guide?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 06:17