We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seoul for 2 1/2 days Itinerary help

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Seoul for 2 1/2 days Itinerary help

Hello,

I will be traveling to Seoul the evening of Friday Aug. 8th through Monday the 11th.

Friday night we land and go on a walking food tour

Saturday is the Full day DMZ tour

-Should I try to go to the Seoul N Tower that night? Or too much for 1 day?

Sunday is what I need help for, hopefully everything will be open on this day. I need help deciding what I should cut out and apossible order of thing to visit.

Here are some things I am interested in seeing

War Memorial

Gyeongbok Palace

Bukhon Hanok Village (bukchon palace?)

Seodaemon Prison Histry Hall?

Namdeaemun Market?

Bau House Dog cafe

I also have until 12pm on Monday to see things as well

If there are any other 'Must see's' as well I would love your recommendation

Thank you

Kristina.

Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seoul for 2 1/2 days Itinerary help

You should be back from the DMZ tour around 5pm, so I think you should be fine to go to N Seoul Tower in the evening.

The War Memorial museum and Seodaemun Prison are closed on Mondays, so if you want to go there, you'd have to visit on Sunday. Perhaps on Sunday, you could visit Seodaemun Prison -Gyeongbokgung Palace - Bukchon Hanok Village (no palaces in Bukchon!) in the morning followed by lunch in Insadong, then head on over to the War Memorial Museum. Then you could either go to Hongdae for the Bau House cafe followed by some shopping and dinner or go to Myeongdong for shopping and dinner (or you could fit Myeongdong in on Saturday either before or after N Seoul Tower).

As Namdaemun Market is closed on Sundays, you could go there on Monday morning.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seoul for 2 1/2 days Itinerary help

Thank you so much for your suggestion. It really helps!

London, United...
Level Contributor
611 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seoul for 2 1/2 days Itinerary help

I think the itinerary suggested by deb199 is a good one. My only comment would be you should consider the National Museum instead of the War Memorial, unless you have a specific interests in the Korean War and military history in general. Both places are near each other and both are free. I have written reviews on both if you are interested.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seoul for 2 1/2 days Itinerary help

Thanks for the response, I think my boyfriend is interested in the war so that was a top choice. Thank you though!

5. Re: Seoul for 2 1/2 days Itinerary help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:15