We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling from Egypt to Jordan

Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Travelling from Egypt to Jordan

Hi there, Myself and my boyfriend are hoping to travel to Egypt for two weeks in September, I am wondering due to time contraints will it be worth it to make the time to visit Jordan? Also as it as it is the month of Ramadan will this make our traveling much more difficult? If ayone has any suggestions on iteninary I would greatly appreciate. Thank you, Moll

Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling from Egypt to Jordan

I would have to say that visiting Petra while that close is a must. We knew from the beginning of our planning phase we would have to add in some time for it.

After asking for and reading comments here at T.A. and other sites we decided we really need 2 full days to fully explore Petra. With that we are flying from Cairo to Amman where a driver will be waiting to drive us to Petra. Our first day we will have a private guide while the second we'll explore on our own. Finally we'll be driven to Aqaba where we'll take a high speed ferry to Sinai and then be driven to Sharm el Shiekh for a couple nights stay.

Have a great trip,

Gottagocit

2. Re: Travelling from Egypt to Jordan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 18:16