We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which four seasons? and the light and sound show in pyramids

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
which four seasons? and the light and sound show in pyramids

hi. which one to pick?both (nile plaza and first residence )looks wonderful.any opinions?

thanks in advance.ah... and what about the sound and light show in the pyramids?is it worth it?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which four seasons? and the light and sound show in pyramids

Ohhh Telis..the Sound & Light Show is wonderful..don't miss it:-) Can't help you on properties...When there, I meandered off to where I could shoot the Sphynx centered in front of the Pyramid..almost got eaten by stray dogs..lol!! Unless changed, you're seated on the 'side'..with fuel views of both Sphynx and Pyramis..incredible!! Have fun...and DO Enoy!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which four seasons? and the light and sound show in pyramids

hi litsa!

thanks for the information!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which four seasons? and the light and sound show in pyramids

My pleasure Telis:-) Wish they still had the S & L at the Akropolis! You will SO Enjoy the one at the Pyramids:-) Have you decided on a hotel yet?

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which four seasons? and the light and sound show in pyramids

hi.

most probably we will stay at the nile plaza but unfortunatelly the four seasons in sharm el sheikh up till now has not confirmed to us if it has a room or not.if we can't find a room in four seasons in sharm then will change destination-most probably dubai in combination with mauritious.where are you planning to go this summer?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: which four seasons? and the light and sound show in pyramids

Sounds wonderful Telis:-) Haven't been to Sharm yet myself..made it down to Aswan..Abu Simbel..fascinating!! As for my Summer plans, I HAD hoped to be in Greece for the month of May but a broken foot kept me in a cast for the month - ugh! Other than our 'usual' late August/month of Sept Greece trip, I don't really know!! Can't seem to tear myself away from those 'Sporades' these days..lol!! Am sure you will have a blast in Egypt..Trust the family is doing great..keep Enjoyin'!

6. Re: which four seasons? and the light and sound show in pyramids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 01:20