We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AirEgypt Fare?

dfgfg
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
AirEgypt Fare?

Hello,

in Airegypt.com their is totally different fares when i enter country Egypt or Country Worldwide. i try to buy a ticket, and it didnt make any problems (i mean almost to the payment).

can i buy a ticket?

did anybody done at? a dont wanna throwh up 300$

try.

Thank you!

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,944 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AirEgypt Fare?

It is perfectly fine to book internal flights using egypt as your home country, lots on here do it this way. I have done this over 6 times myself.

Edited: 15 January 2010, 21:20
Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AirEgypt Fare?

Hi :)

Yes, this is a very well known fact and it's often recommended on this web-site to put Egypt as your home country to get a better pricing when buying an e-ticket through EgyptAir web-site.

Also note that ticket fairs may vary from time to time, so sometimes you can make even a better bargain monitoring flights for some time prior to booking. The challenge is that sometimes convenient flights disappear and won't pop up again until shortly prior to departure. So some kind of a balance is required between monitoring and buying stages.

When booking your e-ticket, don’t miss an opportunity to choose the seat number that you would prefer to take. It will be reserved for you at a time of check-in.

Also, the EgyptAir web-site states clearly that you should carry the same credit card that you booked your tickets with and to present it upon request. Though I wasn’t requested this, not for once, I would still advise you to carry this card of yours, just in case.

Edited: 15 January 2010, 21:24
Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AirEgypt Fare?

LOL Kazl, you beat me to it! :)

Hope double-confirmation isn’t excessive in this case.

4. Re: AirEgypt Fare?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2010, 07:16