We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable Egyptian Travel Agency

Hollywood,Fl
Level Contributor
16 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Reliable Egyptian Travel Agency

Planning a Jan/Feb 2011 first time trip to Egypt with a Petra extension.

We would want our trip to include the “classical” Egyptian experience with a Nile River cruise and also including a visit to Abu Simbel and an extension to Petra in Jordan. We do not want to take a train to Aswan and prefer to fly.

It is important to us that our accommodations are very comfortable. We would prefer 5 star or better hotels and cruise.

We would appreciate recommendation for Travel Companies that you have used.

Thanks.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
73 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reliable Egyptian Travel Agency

You may want to try "Egypt Quality Tours" (Google them or PM me for details). They have just put together a personalized trip for us with flights (domestic and international) and 5 star hotels that I had specific requirements for. I was also looking for a Petra extension and they have an excellent contact there that they work with.

sydney
Level Contributor
386 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reliable Egyptian Travel Agency

Hi jwman

Read your post and am interested in replies you get. I plan to organise a trip to Egypt Jan 2012 (have almost finished organising India jan 2011) and like the idea of using a reliable local tour operator. I cannot imagine being on a group tour and so i need to plan carefully for an independent tour to fit into my budget. I hope you get appropriate information which I shall read conscientiously, and I look forward to hearing your progress in planning.

In other words, i too will be appreciative of suggestions. I am such a trip advisor addict. It makes planning travel so exciting. Thanks to all who contribute to these forums.

When do you travel Great8? Hope you have a fabulous trip, and give us a report on your experiences.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reliable Egyptian Travel Agency

Here is a list of companies recommended by Destination Experts and regulars. tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294201-c85399/Cairo:…

CHEERS

Hollywood,Fl
Level Contributor
16 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reliable Egyptian Travel Agency

Thanks for the info. I would love to hear your post trip report. When are you going and if it's not to much trouble, I would like to see your itinerary?

Virginia Beach...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Reliable Egyptian Travel Agency

Try Guardian Travel. They have branches in the US and Egypt. Wonderful company and very professional in every way. We truly enjoyed our trip with them.

6. Re: Reliable Egyptian Travel Agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2011, 07:18