We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Well, I'm on my way"

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
1,639 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Well, I'm on my way"

To painch a line from Paul Simon, & at least I know where I'm going, being due to arrive at Cairo T3 around 2015 (BST) tonight.

I'll try to locate some decent Internet cafes, whilst in Cairo & Luxor &, if I can do this, will try to post something of a runniing commentary as to what's changed (prices, open/closed monuments, the combined THY: Egyptair flight experience - the lack of direct flights MAN - CAI means you get to sample a range of different airlines when making this trip, etc).

If I'm unable to get web access (it can be very difficult some times, even at the OWP, Luxor, where they make a terminal available for guests), I'll try to provide a summary when I get back (in about 2 weeks) so, hopefully, something useful will come of this year's holiday.

1. Re: Well, I'm on my way"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2011, 07:16