We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo female traveller

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Solo female traveller

Are there problems for solo female traveller in Egypt? Is any resort better or worse than others (I'm thinking of Taba or Taba Heights - but would consider other destinations). I always travel alone, but not too sure about Egypt. All advice welcome. Thanks

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo female traveller

Hi,

Although not a woman lol, can i just make the suggestion that you also post this on the Taba forum if that is your intended destination ?. You might get an answer that specifically relates to how other solo female travellers have found it there.

Just a thought.

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo female traveller

On a second glance I found this thread :- tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294205-i9426-k4…

which relates to Luxor but contains within it some advice and also links to other threads or topics that may be of value to you ?

3. Re: Solo female traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 21:18