We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is the most reliable travel agency in Egypt?

Kolkata
Level Contributor
15 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Which is the most reliable travel agency in Egypt?

We are a family of two and are planning to visit Egypt early next year for about 7-8 days. Can any one suggest which travel agency should we contact? Is Jana Tours a good option? Kindly advise.

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
28,311 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which is the most reliable travel agency in Egypt?

anidg, where in Egypt are you going to visit? Where will you fly into?

It would be helpful if you could give the towns or what you would like to see.

You will get more response if you post on the forums for those places.

Egypt is huge with so much to see.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which is the most reliable travel agency in Egypt?

We're booked with Lady Egypt tours next year and I'm been very pleased with all the responses, suggestions and patience that I've received from them. They get excellent reviews so you may want to check then out.

Collie

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which is the most reliable travel agency in Egypt?

There is a list of recommended travel companies that offer full services in Egypt (hotels, Nile and Lake Nasser cruises, sightseeing guided tours, airport transfers, domestic & international flights, trains etc.)

Here is the link:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294201-c85399/Cairo:…

CHEERS

4. Re: Which is the most reliable travel agency in Egypt?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 October 2011, 12:35
Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which is the most reliable travel agency in Egypt?

A lot of members also use this list at

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g294201-Activiti…

Click on the 'Tours' tab.

If you click on the company names you are frequently given a link to the companies' web-sites and can see tours and prices.

This can cut down the initial need to send lots of e-mails just to find out prices

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which is the most reliable travel agency in Egypt?

midoLuxor

Your post violates TripAdvisor's posting guidelines regarding self-promotional advertising or solicitation,

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
57 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which is the most reliable travel agency in Egypt?

We travelled with "Lady Egypt" in March 2011, and we had an experience of life time. Lady Egypt folks, Mohamed and Mohamed took care of every possible detail of the trip and made sure we are happy all along. It was supposed to be group tour. However, it happened to be a custom tour because Egypt's revolution just ended in February and tourism was hit hard. When we entered Great Pyramid, we are the only 2 people there. I highly recommend "Lady Egypt Tours". Amanda from their office worked out all details vis e-mails and answered all of my questions very patiently.

Edited: 05 December 2011, 16:03
England
Level Contributor
211 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Which is the most reliable travel agency in Egypt?

Hi Anidg77

Your kinda putting people into an awkward situation as they are not really supposed to put forward names of agents, guides etc.

Elaref has pointed you in the right direction for the link to look at, and above some people have recommended their favourites.

Whats worth bearing in mind is that one person's favourite, might not be another's but all might be completely reliable. There are a number of good, honest agents in Egypt you can use. You are probably better to contact a few and then see who makes you feel most comfortable.

The one we have used a number of times is called Egypt Quality Tours. But again, just because its our personal favourite, and we have found them to be excellent and completely honest and reliable with us, doesn't always mean that they might be everyone's cup of tea. You have to choose what's best for you, and within whatever your budget is too.

My advice, contact a few and see who you personally like the best.

YS

Kolkata
Level Contributor
15 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which is the most reliable travel agency in Egypt?

Hi yasmine-sarah,

I agree with what you have said. My intention was surely not to put an awkward question for others but I may have inadvertently done that!

Thank you so much for your advice. Will surely keep that in mind.

Regards,

Anirban Dasgupta

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Which is the most reliable travel agency in Egypt?

I highly recommend Djed Travel. We travelled on their dahabiya for the four day voyage from Luxor to Aswan, stopping at sights on the way, and they took us by road on to Abu Simbel. The guide, Abdullah, (a real Egyptologist) was well informed and charming. Everything was hassle free and well organised. A wonderful holiday and NO security problems along the Nile Valley.

Sue Lloyd-Roberts

(sue.lloyd.roberts@hotmail.com)