We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which location and hotel

Street, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Topic
which location and hotel

we are torn with next years holiday with Egypt or going back to Florida, we have done Orlando twice, and although loved it would want to try a different part but not sure where or Egypt , we like the look of Egypt but choosing the right hotel is like a needle in a hay stack, we have two 15 year old boys so do not need aqua parks on location although sports facility is a must , the more the better i understand the snorkeling is a must and i think that what is swaying us to Egypt, but you here so many different things about the hotels, so WHICH ONE DO WE GO FOR

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which location and hotel

Sounds like you want one of the Red Sea resorts such as Sharm or Hurghada rather than a sightseeing trip to Cairo or Luxor.

I would repost this on the Sharm/ Hurghada forums where people who know those places well will be better placed to advise you.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
Level Contributor
9,285 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which location and hotel

Agree with SWMuse

By what you write you are not looking to visit historical sites particularly and I am unaware of any 'sports facilities' on the Nile that you would recognise as such.

Red sea resorts it is. You could however do the day trip thing to the Pyramids or Luxor

As SWMuse - check on the Red Sea Forums starting here:- tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g297545-i9197-Re… but beware - there are around a dozen or so of them!

3. Re: which location and hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 22:15