We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Grand Azure & Sharm El Sheikh Advice please

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
 Royal Grand Azure & Sharm El Sheikh Advice please

Hi, first time to Egypt, I usually stay in hotels like these in Caribbean but not sure to expect the same in Sharm.

1) what's the best currency to take? I've heard euro's and sterling is best?!?

2) Is is best to exchange in hotel?

3) should o take a beach towel or are they provided?

4) is snorkel hire free, or is it best to take my own?

5) is it worth waiting to book my pyramids trip until I'm there or book it in UK (online with flights £120pp)

Any other advice or tips you feel would be helpful - like how warly to get a sunbed, when to book a la carte meals etc would be most appreciated.

Thank you

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re:  Royal Grand Azure & Sharm El Sheikh Advice please

You may get a swifter response posting this on the Sharm forum.

All would say is take sterling with you and exchange in Egypt where the rate is about 10% better than it is in the UK.

2. Re:  Royal Grand Azure & Sharm El Sheikh Advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 14:16