Hi, first time to Egypt, I usually stay in hotels like these in Caribbean but not sure to expect the same in Sharm.
1) what's the best currency to take? I've heard euro's and sterling is best?!?
2) Is is best to exchange in hotel?
3) should o take a beach towel or are they provided?
4) is snorkel hire free, or is it best to take my own?
5) is it worth waiting to book my pyramids trip until I'm there or book it in UK (online with flights £120pp)
Any other advice or tips you feel would be helpful - like how warly to get a sunbed, when to book a la carte meals etc would be most appreciated.