We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Operator recommendation: Multi-City trip

London, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
Tour Operator recommendation: Multi-City trip

Hi TA travel experts!

I'm looking to book an Egypt tour for Sept/Oct which should include Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. Can I please get some recommendations for suitable tour operators? I have a pretty good idea of what the itinerary should include so an operator who can customize the trip would be ideal.

TIA.

Mentioned in this post
Luxor
Luxor
Nile River Valley, Egypt
Egypt Tours 4all
Sightseeing Tours, Archaeology Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Travelish Tours
Multi-day Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Operator recommendation: Multi-City trip

There are lots of tour operators that can provide individual tours, or customised versions of their standard tours, both in the uk and internationally.

Just a quick couple of questions and I'll then look at PM'ing some website details, so as not to breach advertising guidelines.

You mention that you're looking to visit Cairo, Aswan and Luxor but you've not said how long you'd be looking to book for. Additionally, having visited these three cities for the last 24 years, I always tend to cruise from Aswan - Luxor (full board and you get to see a lot more of the Upper Egyptian couuntryside along the river that way), so are you open to do the same?

Let's know the answers, if possible, as the UK company may not offer exactly what you want (it's 14 years since I last used them and things appear to have changed with them since).

Glen

Mentioned in this post
Luxor
Luxor
Nile River Valley, Egypt
London, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour Operator recommendation: Multi-City trip

Hi Glen,

Thanks for your response. The whole trip is planned to be 10-15 days, something along those lines and I would absolutely be keen on cruising between the cities on a Nile cruise. I like to think that's part of the experience :)

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour Operator recommendation: Multi-City trip

There are many reliable tour operators that can customize a trip for you. Here is a list of recommended ones:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294201-c85399/Cairo:…

CHEERS

4. Re: Tour Operator recommendation: Multi-City trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 02:41