We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nile Cruises

Birmingham, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Nile Cruises

HI All,

I am coming to Egypt for the first time in November and plan to travel around the country.

Mt friend and I hope to book a Nile Cruise once we are there.

Some of the web sites I have seen here in the UK are looking at around £600 for a week.

Is there a cheaper alternative? We were hoping to book once we are.

Has anyone had experiences of booking cruises in Egypt?

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nile Cruises

You might get a better/quicker response by posting this on the Luxor forum where many of the cruise threads are.

Personally speaking i haven't booked a cruise whilst in Egypt but many have at a considerable saving.

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
12,277 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nile Cruises

cruises are much, much cheaper locally but you will need to allow a day or so, maybe more, to get it organised. You can either book through a local travel agent or haggle with a captain!

3. Re: Nile Cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 14:35
Birmingham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nile Cruises

Thank you for your responses!

5. Re: Nile Cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 20:18