We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go in mid late November in Egypt

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to go in mid late November in Egypt

I would love to go to Egypt in mid/late November this year - but am unsure as to where has the best weather.

I would rather not go to Sharm if poss - maybe somewhere like Taba or Hurghada??

Please help!

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to go in mid late November in Egypt

If you know you want a Red Sea resort then you might be better off posting on those forums for advice and recommendations.

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
12,426 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to go in mid late November in Egypt

If you can do without a beach then either Luxor or Aswan is a joy in winter. There are hotels there with lovely grounds and heated swimming pools, plus lots of fantastic sightseeing.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to go in mid late November in Egypt

Thanks for that! I was unsure how to post!

Cheers

4. Re: Where to go in mid late November in Egypt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 15:19