We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nile Cruise recommendations

London
2 posts
Save Topic
Nile Cruise recommendations

I am hoping to go on my first holiday to Egypt for a Nile Cruise this December with my sister. Can anyone recommend a travel agent/similar who they have used?

I am looking to fly over from London and spend about 7 nights there but I am not familiar with any of the agents I've found online. Or should I be brave and go with te first company that seems to provide what we want?

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
715 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nile Cruise recommendations

We have just returned from a Nile cruise booked through Thomsons, on the Jaz Regency which we can highly recommend.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nile Cruise recommendations

Hello Dear ,my husband and I had a wonderful Nile cruise with a local agency known as Egyptraveluxe we found them on the internet and we read some reviews on trip adviser about them as well they gave us the cheapest offer we so far got but we were surprised with their professionalism so we highly recommend them

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nile Cruise recommendations

See the recommended travel companies in the list to the right and email a few to see what they suggest. They should know what boats are currently operating (theres not as many as usual due to low tourist numbers).

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
Level Contributor
9,573 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nile Cruise recommendations

swmuse

Due to the hassle involved in maintaining them, the lists no longer exist, but see

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g294200-c173299/Egy…

Edited: 12 November 2012, 21:28
5. Re: Nile Cruise recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2013, 10:16