We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

short stay what to see

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
short stay what to see

staying in egypt for only two days i will see the Giza pyaminds but only have one day left what does recomend?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,742 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: short stay what to see

Seeing the pyramids will only take you a few hours or half a day... you could also see the museum in a few hours.. A dinner cruise would be nice along the nile .. A visit to the Khan el Khalili markets might be of interest also...

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
12,332 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: short stay what to see

Sakkara fits in nicely with the Pyramids.

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Avebury, Egypt
Level Contributor
5,876 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: short stay what to see

It really depends on what your interests are - Ancient Egypt? Coptic Cairo? Islamic Cairo? Contemporary Cairo? Shopping? Eating out? Camel ride?

I suggest that you go to the Cairo Forum and click on "Things to do" (in a blue box, on the top left-hand corner) for a wealth of suggestions.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: short stay what to see

I visit giza pyramids an sphinx and the bazzar in one day it was amazing

Cairo, Egypt
Destination Expert
for Egypt, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: short stay what to see

i would recommend for the first day to do the museum with the pyramid and for the second day you may do Sakkara, Dahshur , coptic cairo and Citadel

6. Re: short stay what to see

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2014, 06:18