We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone planning to go to Egypt in Feb 2014?

Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
Save Topic
Anyone planning to go to Egypt in Feb 2014?

Hi there

Planning and looking for the best deal for a 10-14 days trip around Egypt, is anyone here interested as well?

Journey should cover Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Abu Simbel & Luxor... any suggestion?

Cheers

Rico

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
12,025 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone planning to go to Egypt in Feb 2014?

Cairo and especially Alex will be cold, wet and windy in Feb. IMO Alex wd be hardly worth it like that, but you can do it if you want as a day trip from Cairo. You need 2 full days in Cairo, one in the centre and one at the Pyramids. Then fly to Aswan, day trip to Abu Simbel, couple of days in Aswan, car or train if they are running to Luxor, rest of time there. If you take a car to Luxor you can see various things en route.

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone planning to go to Egypt in Feb 2014?

I am planning to go to Hurgada Luxor Aswa4-18 February, hope will be wormer but wonder if the situation is stable and safe. Cairo and Alexandria is too cold.

Cairo, Egypt
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone planning to go to Egypt in Feb 2014?

Hello i am in cairo from the states i need a travel partner if anyones in. Email me krisfisk@gmail.com i will be here thru february into march 2014 i have no plans but i do want to see sites and get out of cairo

Edited: 31 January 2014, 00:14
4. Re: Anyone planning to go to Egypt in Feb 2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 05:21