We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

business class Aswan-Cairo (embraer 170) ??

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
2 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
business class Aswan-Cairo (embraer 170) ??

I bought a ticket in business class from Aswan to Cairo, the aircraft is an Embraer 170.

I found odd that the number of my seat 21A is usually business class seats are the first of the aircraft might not have business class on that flight and I paid more for it?

I'm worried ...

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: business class Aswan-Cairo (embraer 170) ??

It's a quirk of Egyptair Express seat numbering but, to be honest, the seats are the exact same 2 + 2 seats as are found in economy. The main differences are that you'll be served a snack with your inflight drink, you'll get a bigger luggage allowance & there might be a dedicated bus to take you to and from the terminals. Oh, and you get, in theory, fast track security and use of the domestic business lounge at Cairo International.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: business class Aswan-Cairo (embraer 170) ??

You forgot to mention the curtain in between 'business' and economy GParry :P..

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cairo, Egypt, Nile River Valley, Luxor
Level Contributor
8,411 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: business class Aswan-Cairo (embraer 170) ??

lol Beezely;)

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
2 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: business class Aswan-Cairo (embraer 170) ??

thanks for your reply, it was very helpful to me, well explained!

5. Re: business class Aswan-Cairo (embraer 170) ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2015, 06:19