We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go in Egypt?

England
Level Contributor
167 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Where to go in Egypt?

My boyfriend and l would like to go to Egypt in May for a week. We're on a limited budget approx £300-400. I've seen lots of all inclusive and half board deals, some for as little as £250 but l really don't know where to go and what is good. We don't want to go somewhere really touristy and built up [eg is Sharm el Sheikh like this?] but equally don't want to be in the back and beyond as we're both young [26] and want a bit of fun, watersports [snorkelling is fine rather than PADI as neither of us has done this], chilling out etc. Also is it better to go for All Inclusive/half board as most of the cost is out of the way or is it better to go B+B and find places to eat ourselves? Not sure which is cheaper etc.

Any suggestions would be great!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to go in Egypt?

I think Dahab is by far the best place for you. Check out the Dahab forums for more information and reviews.

2. Re: Where to go in Egypt?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 12:16