We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are those things called....

Larkfield, United...
Level Contributor
269 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
What are those things called....

That go round your neck and you can put your money in them and it wont get wet when you go in the sea?

Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
12,332 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What are those things called....

I don't know, but you can buy them at the airport.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What are those things called....

Is life vest the right term?

3. Re: What are those things called....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 08:24