We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation::Cairo,Egypt

Dallas, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Accomodation::Cairo,Egypt

Dear All,

Are there any 2-3 star nice average hotel/motel/apartment in Cairo,Egypt which can provide accomodation (for 1 Month) to a couple with an infant 1.5 years old daughter?

I am happy to pay for myself only and I am looking for accomodation which must not charge accomodation rental on per person basis for the stay in Cairo,Egypt????

Please suggest and advise in this regard?

Thanks,

Murtaza (smurtaza81pk@yahoo.com)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation::Cairo,Egypt

Take a taxi to Abul Feda Street in Zamalek. Ask for the building of the metro supermarket. They rent appartments there with reasonable prices. If not the doorman of the building will guide you to an alternative for a tip.

Cairo, Egypt
Destination Expert
for Egypt, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation::Cairo,Egypt

try this link

http://www.ewaseet.com/en/index.php

this is a newspaper web page , its called El Waseet, it is the most common one in Cairo to advertise for rental of partments, you can browse the site, find hundreds of apartments in different areas with contact directly to the owner so you can avoid any commision of middle man and you will get from the owner description and so on , try to see many posts , choose the most ones you like and upon arrival go driect to see them and make the contract

I advise to may hire a lawyer with you while signing the contract, lawyer will not cost you a lot, may be 20 US dollars maximum to offer you this service, but he can be in your side to read and legalize the contract and you to be in safe side

have a good time

3. Re: Accomodation::Cairo,Egypt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 01:17