We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend in Cairo (24-25 Mar07)

Thousand Oaks...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Weekend in Cairo (24-25 Mar07)

I will be in Cairo next weekend and would appreciate advise on reliable tours which would allow me to make the most out of this very short stay.

Mentioned in this post
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Viva Egypt Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Vacations To Go Travel
Cultural Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Maestro Online Travel Egypt - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Day Trips
Bes Egypt Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekend in Cairo (24-25 Mar07)

That is a very broad question. I say you should browse through the Cairo forums and let us know if you have more questions. Also, at least tell us what are your intrests and what traveling style you have. Cairo is a huge city with lots to do.

Mentioned in this post
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
2. Re: Weekend in Cairo (24-25 Mar07)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 15:21