We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Cairo to Assiut

Atlanta
Level Contributor
62 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Cairo to Assiut

Few questions on this topic:

1. What kind of transportation methods are available from Cairo to Assiut? Plane, train?

2. Also, is it possible to provide some Web site, if any, that may help plan travel arrangements from Cairo to Assiut?

3. Lastly, how can I get accommodations in Assiut? List of hotels and/or Web sites will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Cairo to Assiut

Egypt Air flies there twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays

www.egyptair.com.eg

Otherwise, there rae many trains everyday. You can book when you arrive to Cairo.

The best hotel there is the university hotel. I don't think they have a web site. You can book it through direct contact with Assiut University. You can search for their web site. If you totally fail, tell me and I will try call them for you.

2. Re: Transportation from Cairo to Assiut

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 22:17