We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Egypt Vacation Packages

Seattle
5 posts
Save Topic
Egypt Vacation Packages

Hello, My Husband and I are planning a trip to Egypt for next year and want to get in as much as possible. I have found many packages that include Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, etc.. these packages include hotel, sleeper train, Nile cruise, transport, private guide, some meals and entrance fees. The prices range from $700 - up and some seem to be for the very same thing?? Can someone recommend one they liked. Thank You!

1. Re: Egypt Vacation Packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2007, 12:12
Cairo
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Egypt Vacation Packages

Hello dear Lilly,

You can use us and you will never regret - pls. contact me on contour100@gmail.com

Regards,

Amani (Ms.)

Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Egypt Vacation Packages

We are taking Travel in Styles 27 day tour shown at this link in February 2008

travelinstyle.com/egypt/24daysluxuryPetra.htm

We've actually changed it a little from what is shown on their website and it will be 26 days for us. It seems to cover just about all of the main sites withing Egypt and also takes us to Petra, Jordan.

Gottagocit

Montreal
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Egypt Vacation Packages

HI Lily,

I went through Excellency Tours Egypt and I have enjoyed my trip, you can contact them "Mr. Baher Zaki-Managing Director".

Web Site: - www.excellencytoursegypt.com

E-mail: - info@excellencytoursegypt.com

Good luck

J. Andrews

5. Re: Egypt Vacation Packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 01:20