We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool and sauna question

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Pool and sauna question

Hi! We're leaving in two days and I'm working hard to avoid catching a cold, he he.

I usually hate spending time inside a hotel, but seeing that we are booked at Intercontinental Pyramids Park I start feeling entitled to some pumpering after a long year without vacations ^^

So I have two wellness questions:

1. Does someone know whether we'll have to pay extra to use Intercontinental's pool?

2. Is it ok to stay naked inside the egyptian saunas? (I'm female)

Thank you all and always have a nice time!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool and sauna question

1- it depends on the deal you got when you booked, just like breakfast. Although almost all hotels do serve breakfast, whether it goes free or for extra charge depends on the the terms of deal you had when booked.

2- Wendy, please help on that one

2. Re: Pool and sauna question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 02:20