We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

23 days to go

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
adelaide, australia
Level Contributor
336 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
23 days to go

we have only 23 days to go to our long awaited egypt/jordan adventure. it's been 35 years in the making since i was 10 years old and now it is so close we just want to be there now. this forum has been the most imformative tool in planning that i have ever come across. almost every question we wanted to know has been asked and answered by other ta posters i just wanted to say thank you to everyone especially the local experts who have been an invaluable source of knowledge and advice. thanks. daz.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
4,146 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 23 days to go

Hello Daz,

Glad that the Cairo Forum has been good for you in your planning.

So nice that you are going to make your dream come true. When I was young I always had in mind going to India and Japan. Have not been to one or the other, but love Egypt and am happy to be here.

Have a great trip and please take the time to post your trip report.

Regards

Wendy

Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 23 days to go

Interesting that we are also 23 days from our trip. Like you I've wanted to travel to Egypt since I was a child. I wanted to go to become an archaeologist and work there. Funny how things work out.

We've traveled to a lot of destinations but always seemed to put of this trip but it is finally happening.

This board has helped us a lot as well and 6 months of planning and serious waiting is coming to an end. Now the trip is getting close enough to feel real. Can't wait.

have a great trip,

Gottagocit

3. Re: 23 days to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 18:19