We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in al-Minya

Paris, France
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in al-Minya

Hello,

I am travelling to a Minya in march, but I can't find any hotel in this city on internet. Could you help me and indicate me some hotels there, as well as a detailed map of the city? Thanks a lot.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in al-Minya

Hi found the King Ekhenaon Hotel El Menya if this is the same place Kornish El Nile St Menya Minya +20-86-365917 , +20-86-365918

Fax: +20-86-346611 250km south of Cairo

see touregypt.net/hotels/…menya1.htm

Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in al-Minya

Hi Elisabeth,

Our tour with have us stay in Ey Minya for a single night in February. There are no 5 star hotels there but our tour company has booked us in what they say is the best choice which is named Accor Minya Mercure Nefertiti Hotel at Corniche El Nil St. Telephone number is 086 2341515 or 2341516 Fax: 086 2366467

I found a post at: www.egyptmyway.com/photo/photo_kmtour4_6.html

by someone who had stayed there and included a picture.

Finally here is another site with some info on it. www.pump.net/hotels/toursearch.ihtml…

We used Travel In Style for our tour.

Have a great trip,

Gottagocit

Paris, France
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in al-Minya

Thanks all. I am also looking for a map of al-Minya, but can't find any. Do you have anyone?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in al-Minya

Gottagocit is right. Mercure is the best hotel in Minia. Never stayed in it myself, but when I worked with USAID it was the place where all my office mates were booked when they went there on business trip. So, it must be the best.

I doubt you will find any maps. Try use google Earth. After all, the city itself has nothing much to see except the very nice walk along the Nile or the Feluca rides and the great views they offer. The other worthwhile sites are all beyond the city boundaries.

5. Re: Hotel in al-Minya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 12:16